The Center for Energy Security Dialogue is a non-profit organization specializing in the discussion of energy security and related issues.
The Center's founders are internationally experienced energy experts and have worked in leading international organizations and academia, as well as in the upstream oil and gas, electricity and legal industries.
To date, the Center's focus has been on:
- political and economic apsects of energy security;
- protection of critical energy infrastructure;
- smart energy networks, and the related issues of network security and energy efficiency;
- energy relations between North America, the European Union and Russia;
- upstream hydrocarbon issues;
- Caspian energy issues.